Monday 18 March 2013

Coffee!

I received some great coffee-related postcards today; thank you Claudia_NL, outsa and youdid!







I have never had any "collection" album for my cards, nor have I had any other albums showing cards I'd like to have or have up for a trade. What comes to the "wishlist", I think the pretty new feature at postcrossing.com is pretty handy ("favorites"). Anyway, I've started to think whether I should build an album (or maybe albums) for my collections / received cards. I just can't made up my mind what comes to the way to realize that. What do you think: what's the best way to keep track of your card collections with photos? I know Flickr and Picasa, but are there any other (free) options? What about those two: advantages and/or disadvantages?

No comments:

Post a Comment