Saturday 21 September 2013

Books and words

from Russia

from the USA

from France


Here are some fantastic book & writing related postcards I've received during the last few weeks. Besides the coffee-fanaticism, I've kind of a book-a-holic, too. When I was younger I could easily read 1-3 books a week, but nowadays my tempo is a lot slower, mostly because of all the reading I need to do for my studies anyway.

I just finished reading "One Hundred Years of Solitude" by Gabriel García Márquez. I had wanted to read that novel for the last 10 yeast, but somehow I never managed to it. As I needed to read two books for my literature course in Spanish anyway, I decided that it's now or never!

What can I say? It's a wonderful, lovely, silly, funny and a very, very sad book. So fantastic that it gave me goosebumps when I read the last pages of it. Writing an essay about it was not a boring task at all, luckily.

No comments:

Post a Comment