Sunday 12 January 2014

A great package from Poland


This is a package from my lovely pen pal Agnieszka and I received it already a couple of months ago, but I thought it would be nice to share it here as well.

We agreed about a bigger swap and here you see what she wanted to share with me: chocolate, little packages of different types of food & sweets, a lovely postcard, a pair of socks, cute earrings, a tiny calender and samples of Polish beauty products - thank you very much, Agnieszka - once again! My favorite thing was definitely that delicious Góralki-chocolate, it was sooo yummy that I can still taste it just by seeing a photo of it, haha.

Once I received this package I realized that we don't have that many "tiny packages" in the market when it comes to food - or what would you fellow Finns say? I've seen many time in the forum that people wish for different types of food packages (with the content, of course), but I really have no idea of what to send if chocolate/candies are not an option.

Do you like food swap (other than sweets) and if you do, then what do you usually send?

No comments:

Post a Comment