Thursday 20 February 2014

Some received cards for the week

private swap from Germany

official card from Russia

official card from Finland

official card from the Netherlands

official card from Russia

tag from Germany

official card from Ukraine

I have not received any letters this week, but instead my mailbox has been extremely happy what comes to postcards. Here are some of the arrivals of both Tuesday and Wednesday, most of them being official cards.

Last summer I participated in a lot of tags in the forum, but after I had to continue studying I realized I didn't have that much time for that anymore. Actually the only (postcard) tag I've been participating more or less regularly is the favorite album tag - or actually there are three of them, but anyway. I absolutely love it when I can send someone a card he/she has actually marked as a favorite one - not to mention how nice it's to find one of your favorites in the mailbox, too.

4 comments:

  1. I have the same postcard from Sant Petersburg park :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, it's always so funny to spot cards someone else has received as well. The world isn't that big after all. :)

      Delete
  2. Those all brought a smile to my face. Especially loved the one from the Netherlands with the little girl looking in the window.
    I thought the cookies had chocolate chips on them until further looks and saw they were coffee beans, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I like them all a lot, too, but we also seem to share the same "favorites of favorites". Thank you! :)

      Delete