Thursday 5 June 2014

Cards to the world

Hello!

Yesterday I got to write some official cards (+ one swap-bot card). I even received an address to a "new country": Costa Rica! I have never sent anything to that country - let's see how long it will take to arrive. It was nice to get to use some Spanish on a card, too.

Most of the cards I sent were marked as "favorites" on the receiver's profile, so I was pretty much satisfied with all these. Hopefully they will arrive safe and sound!

This little card-monster is very soon off to the work, so I wish you all a wonderful day!

official card to the Netherlands

official card to Germany

official card to Italy

official card to Belarus

official card to Germany

official card to the USA

official card to Japan

swap-bot: children's book illustration swap #44 to the Netherlands

official card to the USA

official card to Costa Rica

No comments:

Post a Comment