Tuesday 3 June 2014

What I've found in the mailbox this week

Hello there!

Another post week has started; my mailbox has greeted me with a bunch of cards and two envelopes. Here you go:

official card from India

official card from India

official card from the Netherlands

RR card + tag card from Russia

I received this card twice - and on the very same day! How funny. That wasn't even the first time this happened to me... But I love  the illustration - don't you?!

RR card from Lithuania

RR card from Russia

swap-bot / Flat surprise #4 from the USA

RR card, RAS card and surprises from Ukraine

Julia was once again very, very kind and sent me some surprises along with the actual RR card we were supposed to send. This really made my Tuesday (strawberry chocolate!!).

I hope your week has started well, too!
What have you received or have you just been enjoying the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment