Wednesday 2 July 2014

Great postcards pouring in

Hello again!

Today I want to share all the postcards I have received this week so far, as every single one of these is so neat! Look at that old Finnish maxi card! Or the books from Switzerland! Not to mention how funny it was to get a postcard showing a piece of Madrid, my future home city.

Has your mailbox been happy this week?

official card from Finland

official card from Finland

official card from the Netherlands

tag en español from Spain

Latin America - rest of the world tag from Brazil

official card from Switzerland

official card from Malaysia

official card from Taiwan

The sender says it's an old advertisement about matches, but could someone translate it (as) literally (as possible)? I'd be grateful! 

official card from Hong Kong

card from my pen pal Thomas visiting Taiwan

official card from Russia

No comments:

Post a Comment