Friday 4 July 2014

Sent goodies

Hello!

As I shared some received goodies yesterday, I thought that today would be dedicated to sent items and such. I wrote a BIG bunch of letters on Wednesday, but I am afraid that I need to wait until next week to be able to share them with you as I don't want to spoil the surprise.

Meanwhile I have some swaps and a birthday surprise to share, here you go:

Facebook swap to Germany

It started with one card Claudia had put up for a swap and then ended up in Facebook friendship, several swap cards and a long conversation about learning and teaching German as a foreign language and about Postcrossing meet-ups. I love this hobby so much.

birthday surprise to Maria, Finland

A suitable tiny birthday surprise to a real Turtles-lover, don't you think? I'm glad Maria obviously liked it!

swap-bot swap: 50 stickers to Norway

My part of the "50 stickers" swap; this time my lot headed to Norway.

No comments:

Post a Comment