Friday 29 August 2014

Received mail for last days

Today I want to share the postcards and one letter I have received during the past 9 days. My mailbox has become a little less full as there have been days when all I have received have been advertisements and such stuff. I have concentrated on letters lately which means that my outgoing/incoming postcards have reduced quite a lot. I guess this is another period I'm going through right now, and we'll see what's coming up next...

official card from China

official card from Russia
artwork by Polina Yakovleva 

private from Russia/Finland

official card from China

official card from Russia

official card from China
This traveled 261 days! I wonder where it spent all that time... If the cards could only tell (haha) their stories with own words!

swap from Indonesia

official card from Russia

letter from Eva, Germany

No comments:

Post a Comment