Tuesday 7 October 2014

Swapping favorites

I've been swapping quite a lot lately; in the summer I posted in the Postcrossing forum and asked for postcards from my "wanted" list. I did get a couple of replies back then, and after that my thread got buried and I pretty much forgot about it. 

Until about a week ago! I remembered my thread and "upped" it. I was amazed of how many replies I got for it! Seriously, my U2U box has not been that full since 2006...

So, yes, I ended up doing "a couple of" swaps - here are some great bits that arrived during the last week, accompanied by some official and RR cards:

swap from Germany
photo by Andrea Haase & Uwe Merkel

swap from Germany
artwork by Lali

swap from Germany
photo by Andrea Haase & Uwe Merkel

swap from the UK
artwork by Martin Wiscombe

swap from the UK
artwork by Martin Wiscombe

swap from the UK
artwork by Martin Wiscombe

swap from the UK
artwork by Martin Wiscombe

RR card from the Netherlands
artwork by Jean Gilder

official card from Czech Republic
photo by David Kurc

official card from Japan
artwork by Mayuko Ogura

swap from Ireland

swap from Finland
artwork by Inge Löök

2 comments: