Thursday 12 March 2015

New Greetings from... cards by Postallove

These cards have been unbelievably popular right from the beginning - I'm talking about the almost-legendary Greetings from... postcards published and designed by the Polish webstore Postallove and its founder and owner, Ewa Słocińska.

The series already include almost 30 different countries, and now the collectors are about to get to enjoy nine countries more: Barbados, Bulgaria, Greece, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Russia, Hungary and Slovenia.

I bet it'll be a great challenge to get especially the Barbados card written and stamped from that country. I'm personally looking forward to the Russia and Hong Kong cards in particular.
The cards should be out around the end of March. Which is your favorite?

Nämä kortit ovat olleet uskomattoman suosittuja heti niiden alkumetreiltä asti... Puhun tietenkin lähes käsitteellisiksi muuttuneista Greetings from... -korteista, joita julkaisee ja suunnittelee puolalainen Postallove-sivusto, tai oikeammin sivun omistaja ja perustaja  Ewa Słocińska.

Sarja käsittää jo lähes 30 eri maata, ja piakoin keräilijöitä hemmotellaan peräti yhdeksällä uudella keräilykohteella: oman korttinsa saavat Barbados, Bulgaria, Kreikka, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malesia, Venäjä, Unkari ja Slovenia.

Lyön vetoa, että varsinkin Barbados-kortin saaminen postimerkillisenä kyseisestä maasta tulee olemaan eräänlainen haaste. Itse odotan erityisesti Venäjä- ja Hong Kong -kortteja.
Korttien pitäisi olla saatavilla maaliskuun loppupuolella. Mikä on sinun suosikkisi?











The biggest "thank you" to  Ewa Słocińska, who kindly sent me the pictures of the upcoming postcards for this blog post!

Suurkiitokset  Ewa Słocińskalle, joka ystävällisesti lähetti uusien korttien kuvat tätä  blogipostausta varten!

6 comments:

  1. Waiting for Latvia PC

    ReplyDelete
  2. The postcards in this serie are really popular! I also think about buying and sending some of them (I live in Poland so for me it's easier :)) - I am sure I would make a receiver happy with it.
    It was really great to visit your blog. I also invite you to visit mine: http://optimisticpostcrosser.blogspot.com/ (I also write in English).
    Best wishes and I hope to visit your blog soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm kind of happy of not living in Poland, because I'm sure I'd be ordering loads of cards at Postallove... Thank you for the link, I'll pay a visit as soon as I can!

      Delete
  3. Ewa, looking forward for a "Greetings From" postcard of the island of Malta. With thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please send your feeback and wishes to Ewa at info@postallove.com as she is not updating this site. I'm just a fan. :) Thanks!

      Delete