Monday 4 January 2016

Christmas mail from Slovenia

My Slovenian pen pal Nika sent me a big Christmas package, and as always, I was totally excited to open it... and wow. She had made apple jam, chocolate and a box for tea & coffee satchels! This is exactly how I'd love to make my Christmas presents, too, so I'm more than happy to see and know there are people around who actually can make such gifts. Thank you so much again, Nika!

Slovenialainen kirjekaverini Nika lähetti minulle ison joulupaketin, ja, kuten tavallista, olin tosi utelias sen sisällön suhteen. Ja sitten - vau. Nika oli tehnyt itse omenahilloa, suklaata sekä laatikon tee- ja kahvipusseille! Juuri tällaisia joululahjoja tahtoisin itsekin tehdä ja antaa, joten on ihana tietää ja nähdä, että niitäkin ihmisiä löytyy, jotka oikeasti toteuttavat nämä visiot. Kiitos vielä kerran, Nika!

 

 

4 comments:

  1. I am glad you enjoyed the gift as much as I loved your's especially the lovely cat bag. I had a lot of fun making these things and I hope they taste ok to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do - thank you so much again! ^_^ Glad to hear you liked my package as well. :)

      Delete