Monday 22 February 2016

Tyrion Lannister in my mailbox and other tales

Last week passed by at lightspeed and I can't understand it's already another Monday. My mailbox has been happier than ever, but due to lack of time I haven't had the chance to sit down and sort it out... So just imagine how my desk looks like right now!

Today I have a "night shift" at work, so I'm planning to get some order to this chaos before heading there. As usual, I started with postcards - here are some gems from the past week:

Viime viikko kiiti ohitse salamannopeasti, enkä voi millään uskoa, että taas on maanantai. Postiluukku voi koko viikon hyvin paksusti, mutta ajanpuutteesta johtuen olen joutunut vain kasaamaan saapunutta postia pöydälleni - voitte ehkä kuvitella, miltä se tällä hetkellä näyttää!

Tänään menen myöhäiseen iltavuoroon, joten koitan saada vähän järjestystä tähän kaaokseen ennen sitä. Aloitin normaaliin tapaan lajittelemalla saapuneet postikortit - tässäpä muutama aarre viime viikolta:

 
official card from Ukraine

 
swap from the Netherlands
artwork by Dick Bruna

 
swap from China

 
tag from Germany
copyrights: mauritius images / Monsoon

 
swap from the USA

 
swap from Russia
artwork by Inga Paltser

 
tag from Japan
artwork by Makoto Muramatsu

 
 tag from Spain

 
swap from Russia

No comments:

Post a Comment