Thursday 23 June 2016

EUROPA stamp 2016 from Italy

The dear Elena, a reader of this blog, who kindly sent me the Italian EUROPA Cept 2015 stamps last year, contacted me and said she could sent the newest EUROPA Cept stamp as well. I love it - and the card as well. Piazza Rosmini looks like a nice, peaceful place to sit down for a while and see what kind of people pass by. Grazie mille, Elena!!

Iki-ihana Elena, tämän blogin lukija, joka viime vuonna tarjoutui lähettämään Italian vuoden 2015 EUROPA Cept -postimerkit kokoelmaani, otti jälleen yhteyttä ja lupautui lähettämään myös tämän vuoden EUROPA-merkin. Se on ihana, eikä korttikaan kalpene merkin rinnalla! Piazza Rosmini näyttää oikein otolliselta, rauhalliselta paikalta istuskella ja tutkiskella ohitse kulkevia kanssaihmisiä. Grazie mille, Elena!!
  
private from Italy
photo copyrights: ViaDellaTerra Editore

2 comments:

  1. I am glad it reached you already :-)
    Let me know if you are interested in the domestic stamp, too.
    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you just have time, I'd be happy to receive the domestic one, too. Thank you so much, you're very kind! :) Have a sunny week!

      Delete