Tuesday 23 January 2018

Surprises from Spain and Italy

I received these two cards a while back, but looks like this January is one of those "did-we-really-live-it-months"... Can't believe we are already reaching February (!). 

Anyway, this does in fact mean that these cards were very very appreaciated - thank you so much, Eva and Elena, for making my day!

Sain nämä kortit jo jonkin aikaa sitten, mutta tämä tammikuu näyttää olevan yksi niistä "mitä-joko-se-meni-kuukausista" (joita on nykyään luokattoman paljon)... Hullua, että pian alkaa jo helmikuu!

No, tämä tarkoittaa luonnollisesti sitä, että nämä kortit olivat erittäin, erittäin tervetulleita - siispä suuret kiitokset, Eva ja Elena, päiväni piristämisestä!

 
private from Eva, Spain

 
private from Elena, Italy

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to know that it arrived. I love the second postcard as well. Rome is one of my favourite cities!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never been there, but would love to go someday.

      Delete