Sunday 17 March 2013

Becoming an addict

Here I am.

Creating a new blog. I've done this at least 20 times before - probably just can't prevent me from doing this again and again.

This time the idea of this very blog popped into my mind pretty much out of a sudden. I had just made some kind of a "comeback" into Postcrossing.com after having a break from it for several years (though, I was sending official cards every now and then all this time) which meant that I had been spending most of my free-time (okay: all my free-time) by writing postcards and exploring the official forum.

Surprisingly, I did not create the blog until now, on the 17th March 2013 - saying that I even considered whether it has any sense to create a blog like this. (This has not always been the case.) I still don't know how this will go on; I have a couple of ideas, but don't really know yet whether they are any good. I'll probably post photos of some received / sent cards here, maybe comment some issues that are popular at the time - and then write all kind of non-sense which tends to be the biggest part of my blogs, despite of the subject.

During my absence, blogs among the Postcrossing members seem to have become quite popular. However, I do not follow any of them yet - if you have a good hint of a spectacular (or not so) blog, please leave a comment with a link! I'd love to explore other members' blogs about Postcrossing hobby. Sie können auch auf Deutsch kommentieren. También podeís comentar en español. Suomeksikin onnistuu.

I haven't been using English too much after the school, and as I'm studying other foreign languages, I have become a bit shy about my not-so-perfect English skills. Please forgive me: hopefully keeping an open blog will help me to forget those skeptical  thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment