Thursday 21 August 2014

Received stuff

Due to the lack of time from which I have been suffering lately, there has not been as much mail as "usually" (I know that people have quite different opinions about defining "much mail", but let's not discuss about that here...)

Anyway, here's the "catch" for the last 7 days or so - enjoy!

letter from Aino, Finland

letter from Josefine, Germany

swap-bot "flat surprise swap" from the USA

official card from Japan

private from Finland
artwork by Barbro Poivre

4 comments:

  1. woow, so nice mail that you received (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Laura,
    How are you?

    I must confess that I'm starting to get addicted to your blog :))
    I am delighted with the amount of lovely things you received. Lucky you!!

    Have a nice day.

    Love,
    Anne

    p.s. By the way, I started following you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anne,
      I'm doing just great, and I hope that so are you, too!
      Haha, I'm glad to hear that! As long as it doesn't fill all your days, I guess. :D
      Thank you for becoming a follower, it's highly appreciated!
      I wish you a lovely day, too. :)

      Best,
      Laura

      Delete