Tuesday 25 November 2014

Postallove again


Back in September I wrote about my first order from the Polish webs store Postallove, and as I was really happy with what I got, I decided to re-order some weeks later. This time it took longer for the order to arrive, but that was quite OK, as it was clearly stated on the website when I was placing the order.

I bought some random postcards (coffee, coffee...), priority labels, stickers and washi tapes and wasn't let down with the quality of the items this time either. A great store!


Extra cards for the order; these were nice wrapped like gifts.


Greetings from... series; the Finland cards were the main thing in my order (last time they were sold out, so I needed to act quickly).


Two washitapes; I have used the upper one  A LOT in my Christmas cards and surprises.


Priority labels and stamp-alike stickers

9 comments:

  1. Ich liebe die Postkarten und die Briefmarken-Sticker! *-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes: Postallove is highly addictive. I placed my second order after reading your post... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Onneksi postimaksut tänne on sen verran kovat tuolta etten uskalla laittaa tilausta :D Ja vielä ei ole tainnut tulla Thaimaa korttia "Greetings from.."-sarjaan ;D Sitä paitsi tein $100 tilauksen paikallisia postimerkkejä, kun paikalliset ja läheiset postit myyvät vain yksiä ja samoja merkkejä, eikä esim. uuden vuoden merkkejä löytynyt mistään vaikka kävin kaikki 3 Patongin postia läpi :( No, jos vaikka ensi viikolla tippuisi laatikkoon ja saisi vähän väriä kortteihin ja kohta lähteviin kirjeisiin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hyvä vaan, luulisin? ;D
      Huh, aika paljon merkkejä vissiin tulossa?! Paljonko muuten maksaa yhden postikortin lähettäminen esim. Thaimaasta Eurooppaan? :)

      Delete
    2. No niitä tuli jonkun verran että ei pitäis heti loppua :DD
      Yks merkki korttiin Thaimaan ulkopuolelle on 15B eli vähän alle 0,5e (paikallinen maksaa 3B) ja kortit on sitäkin vähemmän eli kortti lähtee halvimmillaan jopa 22B (1e on tällä hetkellä n.36B) :) Eli ei paha.. mutta kuoressa kun laittaa jotain hinta nousee helposti 30-40B per lähetys :)

      Delete
  4. Amazing postcards from Postallove :) I really like all postcards from this site :)

    http://kingway007.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete