Sunday 19 January 2014

All kind of stuff

to Spain

to Ukraine

to the Netherlands

to Czech Republic

to Brazil

Here are the cards which I'll drop to a post-box tomorrow morning when I'll head to the university.

This weekend has been the best for a while; yesterday we had some friends at our place, "celebrating" my upcoming birthday. A great evening & night, we didn't come home until 4.30 am. Today we've watched "Californication" (a killer, I'd say, I cry and laugh at the same time) and I've written some postcards. Coffee has been included, too - isn't that obvious? On Friday I was informed that I'm now officially a Bachelor, wow & hooray! We also booked a trip to Budapest for March, so there's something I can look forward to, too.

This spring will be awesome!

Wishing you all a wonderful Sunday-evening and a good start for the new week!

No comments:

Post a Comment