Sunday 30 November 2014

Peaceful Sunday and postcards

This has been an excellent Sunday; the weather has been quite nice (not too cold and not raining; a bit sunshine as well) and I've spent the morning and the afternoon by eating well, drinking some coffee, walking around the city... I also purchased a couple of Christmas gifts (now they're pretty much ready-to-go) plus The Thing for December: gingerbread coffee!! It was maybe 4 or 5 years ago when I bought the first little sac of it, and it has become quite a tradition to me. It smells heavenly good and tastes even better. It's that coffee, that make me feel like it's time to relax.

These postcards reached our mailbox in the end of this week - I'm "afraid" they'll be pretty much the last cards that I receive for some time. But oh wow, look at these now! Especially the "keep calm" card is so adorable!

Wishing sunshine to your new week!

swap from Russia

swap from Russia

swap from Russia

swap from China

swap from Finland

swap from Finland
artwork by Inge Löök

FB swap from the USA

No comments:

Post a Comment