Sunday 7 February 2016

Mystery card from China


 

I received this card back in August/September, 2015. It's been dated in Beijing on the 1st August 2015 and I have no idea why it was sent to me. I keep track on all my swap cards and this was not on the list. It does not have an ID-number and the PC-team was not able to identify any possible sender.

I hate this, but looks like this is a total mystery and will also remain one.

Sain tämän kortin elo-syyskuussa 2015. Se on päivätty Pekingissä 1.8.2015 eikä minulla ole aavistustakaan, miksi kortti on lähetetty minulle. Pidän listaa kaikista swappikorteista, enkä odottanut tällaista keneltäkään. Kortissa ei myöskään ole ID-numeroa, eikä PC-tiimi onnistunt selvittämään sille lähettäjää.

Näyttää siltä, että tämä on ja myös jää täydeksi mysteeriksi.

2 comments: