Thursday 23 January 2014

Being spoiled


On Tuesday I celebrated my 25th birthday. Or, oh well, I actually celebrated it already both on Satuday  as some friends paid a visit and then on Monday I had a chance to hit a restaurant with a bunch of some old friends. I feel very lucky to have such great, inspiring people around. As you see, they also know what I fancy: I received some totally unexpected gifts, including some stamps, stickers and paper set (+ handmade wool socks!, goodies from a organic store and tea).


And as if that wasn't too much already, this is what waited me when I got home: a surprise birthday envelope from the dear Julia. I love absolutely everything about this, and especially Julia's drawings and very nice, kind words kept me smiling the whole day. And the next too.

Folks, I don't know what I'd do here without you all. Thank you, once again. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment