Thursday 27 February 2014

Another bunch of lovely cards

Here are most of the cards I received yesterday and today: all of these are so great! The first card is a private swap which I made via Facebook's Postcrossing group - are you attending that group, too? Have you made any swaps with the help of it?

I have made a couple of swaps, and they have all been a success, I must say. Most of the cards I've received have been from my favorites, and this one was no exception to that.

The official cards from Ukraine arrived both today - as there are mostly sad and horrible news about the situation in that country at the moment, it somehow brought some comfort to receive so sunny, nice cards with happy messages. I hope things will turn better in Ukraine soon!

private swap from Belgium

private swap from Germany

private swap from Germany

RR from Ireland

private swap from Germany

official card from Ukraine

official card from Ukraine

2 comments: