Thursday 20 February 2014

Cards for Valentine's Day

I am a bit late with this, but anyway: here are some cards I sent to my friends for Valentine's Day.

It's not that big deal in Finland, though: even the name of the day, ystävänpäivä, means actually friend's day, so it is more about friendship and friends than about love and boy-/girlfriends. But I have to admit that every year there are more and more heart-shaped chocolate boxes, pink teddy bears and pink flowers available in the stores, so I guess the tendency is about to change a bit.

I actually did give a card for my beloved boyfriend, but I don't think I'll show it here, hehe. These cards were sent to people who do have a big, important role in my life. You are all dear to me. ♥






2 comments:

  1. Oi<3 :) Itse taisin saada yhden Ystävänpäivä kortin, mutta laitoin muutaman matkaan ja bestikselle ostin ihan lahjankin kun pystyttiin tapaamaan 13.2 :) Pitää varmaan alkaa laittaa useammin kortteja matkaan ihan läheisillekin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mä taisin saada kaikilta heiltä, joille itsekin lähetin kortin - ystävyys on siis ilmeisesti molemminpuoleista! ;D Yritän myös petrata niiden läheisten yllättämistä postilla, jotka ei erityisemmin etanaposteilua harrasta. :)

      Delete