Friday 14 February 2014

Incoming cards

from Russia

from Germany
"If you want to have a breakfast in bed, then sleep in the kitchen."

I received these already last week, but as I absolutely love both I thought I'd share them here, too.

I have a little collection of those "Keep calm and..." cards, aren't they great?! This one went straight to my favorite ones. Still hunting for the "Keep calm and drink coffee" card... If you happen to have one, just drop me a message and we can swap! 

Wishing you all a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Toi ensimmäinen on aivan ihana :) Iteki innostuin Keep Calm and.. korteista parin Englannin reissun jälkeen ja päätinpä sitten viimein lisätä nekin toivelistaan :) Suomestakin kuitenkin saa muutaman tuollaisen :)
    (Ihanaa päästä taas lukemaan blogeja parin viikon kamppailun jälkeen, sultakin tullu vaan 23 postausta sinä aikana ;D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mä jaksan yllättyä kerta toisensa jälkeen siitä, kuinka paljon noita on erilaisia!
      Ja hahhaa, niinkö paljon, jestas?! :D Kiva, että olet back!

      Delete