Tuesday 20 May 2014

Arrived postcards

Hi there!

I have been busy writing letters and being outdoors as much as just possible (the weather has been sooo good!), and have done a couple of work shifts as well.

Today I have some postcards to show - these have arrived yesterday and today:

swap-bot card from Finland

swap from Germany

official card from Finland

official card from Russia

official card from Ukraine

RR card from Ukraine

Andy was very kind and sent a whole set of postcards as RAS - and the best part is that these have all matching stamps on the other side! I love these; westies are my favorite dogs, too.

RAS RR card from the UK

RAS RR card from the UK

RAS RR card from the UK

RAS RR card from the UK

A new Inga Paltser card to my growing collection... I was so very excited to find this in the mailbox yesterday. ♥ 

favorite tag from Russia

No comments:

Post a Comment