Tuesday 2 September 2014

Let the September begin!

So, September is here, and so are all the new mail adventures, too! Here are the first cards to arrive this month - enjoy!

official card from Hong Kong

private from Crete

I friend of mine (who I meet once a year) had been on Crete and we just met last weekend. She asked me whether her card had arrived, and I had to answer "no"... Then, on Monday aka the very next day I found it in our mailbox. Quite a coincidence, don't you think?

private from Germany

official card from Brazil

This card traveled 166 days, whoa.

private from Germany

An IKEA card from my pen pal Vanessa - I LOVE it!

2 comments:

  1. Moi!
    I just sent my very first postcards over postcrossing! So im kinda new about this ... but i cant wait for everyone to get them and of course to get my owns!

    I read your first post here and you were studying to be a teacher, english?
    Pusuja from Argentina!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moi!
      Those are exciting times... And we have all been new "here". :) I hope your cards will arrive safe and sound!

      Yes, I'm studying to become a teacher, but not for English, but for German and Spanish. Así también puedes comentar en español si eres de Argentina. ^__~
      !Besos de Finlandia también!

      Delete