Friday 16 January 2015

Arrived Christmas card, part I

OK, it's Christmas time again! Try to hang in there...

The "Madrish" January has been kind to me; today was the first "bad" day which included some rain (thank god it wasn't pouring, though). Otherwise, I've really enjoyed my stay in the Spanish capital. Work related issues are quite OK at the moment as well, but I'm not at the point of planning to stay here forever... But I must say, that I hadn't realized before, how beautiful and pleasant Spain could be.

And, of course, I love the fact that every day I notice that I understand more and more about people's speeches.

Anyway, let's get back to the basics; enjoy the Christmas cards!

swap from Germany

Christmas card from Germany

Christmas card from the Netherlands
artwork by Mila Marquis

Christmas card from Germany

Christmas card from Finland

Christmas card from Lithuania

Christmas card from Finland

Christmas card from Finland

No comments:

Post a Comment