Thursday 14 May 2015

Incoming cards for this week

Life has kept me busy, because besides the work and such daily things I'm now also planning our wedding for August... I'm afraid I'll need to slow down a bit when it comes to the postcards, as I'd rather try to cope with all the penpalling I'm due at the moment. I have already started to reply to the letters, but huh, it'll take a great deal time to answer to them all!

Today I have some beautiful cards to share - enjoy!

Elämä on pitänyt kiireisenä viime päivät, sillä nyt minun pitäisi töiden ja muiden arkijuttujen lisäksi suunnitella myös häitämme, joita vietetään elokuussa... Pahoin pelkään, että joudun nyt himmaamaan postikorttien suhteen, koska haluaisin mieluummin käyttää etanaposteiluun jäävän ajan kirjeenvaihtoni päivittämiseen. Olen jo aloittanut kirjevuoren purkamisen, mutta huh, sen setvimiseen kokonaan menee kyllä paaaljon aikaa!

Tänään jaan kanssanne muutaman todella kauniin kortin, jotka olen saanut tällä viikolla - nauttikaatten!

RR card from Germany
photo by Heinz Wohner

private from Finland

official card from South Africa
photo by Martin Harvey

official card from the Netherlands
artwork by Dick Bruna

official card from Germany
photo by Christin Bussemas

official card from Belarus

No comments:

Post a Comment