Sunday 20 December 2015

Winnie the Pooh, Peanuts and other gorgeous stamps

Has been a while since my last received stamps post, so here you go! I bought those Winnie the Pooh stamps myself, too, when I was in Japan. Funny, how many of them I've managed to receive since then, and they're all different by accident!

Jokunen tovi on vierähtänyt viimeisimmästä saapuneita merkkejä esittelevästä postauksestani, joten tässä hieman päivitystä, olkaa hyvät! Ostin itsekin noita samoja Nalle Puh -merkkejä Japanin-reissulla; hauskaa, miten monta niistä olen onnistunut jo saamaan kerättyä. Sattumalta ne ovat vieläpä kaikki olleet erilaisia!

 
Japan

 
USA

 
Australia

 
Canada

 
Hong Kong

 
Russia

 
Russia

 
USA

 
Japan

 
USA

 
Japan

 
Japan

 
Japan
 
USA

 
USA

4 comments:

  1. All of those stamps are gorgous. I've never seen the winnie pooh stamps, they are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were shortly released when I was in Japan, so maybe you'll come across with them, too! :)

      Delete