Monday 11 August 2014

Received anyway

Good morning!

It's time to share all the cards I received last week and did not manage to show here around that time. Honestly speaking I don't think I have spent as little time on computer as now during the last 10 years... But I guess it does just good. At least I have enjoyed the damn warm wetter as much as I have just been able to. Now it's already getting colder.

Actually, I did not receive anything at all on Thursday or on Friday. Maybe that tells more than my words.

Anyway, here are some great cards that I want to share, here you go:

official card from Russia

official card from Russia

official card from Germany

official card from Singapore

official card from Germany

RAS meet-up card from Hämeenlinna, Finland

No comments:

Post a Comment