Thursday 31 December 2015

Outgoing Christmas mail

Like I wrote earlier, I managed to reply all the letters I had in my pile before Christmas holidays. As usual, the last letters of the year included quite a lot Christmas mail, too. I just wish I had had more time! Now it definitively ran out too soon. Usually I start my Christmas mail preparations around November, but this year it was not possible... But that's what we call life, I guess. Anyway, I'm happy these have been arriving well and people have liked them!

Wishing you Happy New Year of Monkey!

Kuten aikaisemmin kirjoitin, onnistuin vastaamaan kaikkiin pöydälläni odottaviin kirjeisiin ennen joululomien alkua. Tuttuun tapaan nämä vuoden viimeiset kirjeet sisälsivät varsin paljon myös joulupostia. Voi, kunpa aikaa vain olisi ollut enemmän! Nyt se loppui ihan käsiin. Yleensä aloitan joulupostivalmisteluni jo hyvissä ajoin marraskuussa, mutta tänä vuonna se ei ollut mahdollista - sellaista elämä kai tuppaa välillä olemaan. No, siihen olen joka tapauksessa tyytyväinen, että nämä ovat menneet mukavasti perille ja saajat ovat niistä pitäneet!

Toivotan teille kaikille oikein hyvää uutta vuotta 2016!

 
letter to Aino, Finland

 
letter to Anna, Poland

 
letter to Aurore, France

 
letter to Barbara, Germany

 
letter to Estela, Spain

 
letter to Eva, Germany

 
letter to Nika, Slovenia

 
letter to Sophie, Germany

 
letter to Yasemin, Turkey

 
letter to Lucía, Spain

4 comments:

  1. nice, hope all the letters will be arrived safely next year., ;p

    *greetings from Malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so nice! :) If you'll look one day for more penpals - you know how to find me :D

    ReplyDelete