Wednesday 18 June 2014

New pieces to my card collection

It's been a while since the last post here; I was away for a couple of days. Besides I have kept myself busy in the field of correspondence, which is also a reason to why I haven't gotten to sit down and write here. The weather has been horrible for the last days, so if it isn't getting any better soon, I think I'll spent a lot more time on computer and on my blog, too...

In the meantime; here you have some postcards that have arrived during this week. No letters, I'm afraid, but I hope it'll change soon!

swap-bot: children's book illustration swap #45 from the USA

official card from Spain

official card from Malaysia

official card from the UK

official card from Poland

official card from Romania

RR card from France

RR card from the Netherlands

tag card from Finland

No comments:

Post a Comment